PT KENCANA INDAH PLASTIK INDONESIA, founded in Semarang in 2002.
Engaged in industries that produce goods printing (printing, embossing, etc)
and various promotional items, also printing for garment and textile materials.
With Environmental Friendly dan Green Concept,
most of our factory area is a green open area, which is planted with about 335 trees,
which consists of 37 types of fruit trees, ornamental and others.
Useful belong to God, stakeholder's and the environment.
Being a leading company in the field of printing and its supporting products.
Achieve sustainable growth by establishing harmony between human resource competencies, solid financial structure and efficiency.
Provide the best service to customers to achieve customer satisfaction
Upholding excelent quality, both in product quality and punctuality to the customer
Perform continuous improvement to achieve the highest results and services as well as follow the development and market demands.
PT Kencana Indah Plastic Indonesia (KIPI) is committed to increasing for good jobs and trying to make improvements continuously in producing and providing services with consistent quality and fulfill standards accepted locally and internationally, so providing a positive contribution to business our overall.
We are also committed to:
- Providing total customer satisfaction
- Developing professionalism
- Applying the principles of quality in ISO 9000:2008 and Occupational Safety and Health (K3)
- Controlling the risk of K3 from products and services produced by the company
- Preventing any losses, accidents and diseases from work effects.
- Avoiding the use of materials containing hazardous and toxic (B3)
- Obeying with the applicable laws.
This policy is available to all stakeholders and our commitment is communicated and announced to all employees.
Semarang, December 2009
PT Kencana Indah Plastik Indonesia